All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 22 juli 2015

Corner View "overgrown'



In the Netherlands there is a "green man" ;Bob; and with 
overgrown natural material's he builds houses!
The website is in Dutch...sorry...but to get an idea:
Kind of amazing what you can do with trees,
earth, plants, it is kind of overgrown, but with a little help!
Photo above is an idea for a natural house, kind
of Hobbit house! Looks very warm and cozy to me.
The photo in the middle is the house
were Bob lives in with his family.
The last one is a project of Bob.
And here more photo's: klik

More overgrown in this world:
Please go to Fransescashe is hosting:
Corner View is a weekly gathering - each Wednesday -
created by Jane of Spain Daily, where bloggers from
all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

Our theme next week is "twilight", and comes from Kelleyn

9 opmerkingen:

  1. What an innovative `Green Man`!! That is really fun and fantastic!
    And that they are `real` life projects is even more amazing.♡

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I could totally live in a "Green recycled Hobbit house". The Green man is on to something!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I could totally live in a "Green recycled Hobbit house". The Green man is on to something!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow, wow, wow - these are amazing. And to be one with nature...awesome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. i like that sort of overgrown, even if led by a human hand. it is quite pretty to look at, and it provides shade often enough, in this summery summer... n♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Such skill and ingenuity! I'd have to live in a cave if I were left to my own devices ...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. A part of me feels I could be happy on such places but not in Texas where the weather is always so extreme. I see photos but never know how functional and real these places are. It is good to know when they are!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. How fabulous! I would love to live in something like the first one!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!