All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

woensdag 7 oktober 2015

inktober day 7

best friends forever!

suriname two-toed sloth and dutch turtle cat
for a project: regge goes to suriname, i'm loooking
for typical suriname animals and typical dutch animals.
in suriname they don't really have pets...
but they do have the slow sloth and cats like to be slow too!

regge project suriname ( dutch website)

#inktober2015

2 opmerkingen:

  1. i do prefer kitties as pets ... but i can see how they'd become best pals :)
    PS do keep uploading your contributions to Inktober onto Instagram - I've noticed several (since learning about the event from you last year)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. very cute! I am not sure I would want a sloth for a pet, but do like cats very much!
    http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/2015/10/harvest-corner-view.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!