All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

donderdag 11 februari 2016

één susi per dag #5


Illustration Friday: mystery
Valentine is all about secrets
the mystery lover
the anominous postcard

or..... 5 ways to love yourself!
- say good things about yourself
my hair looks pretty today!
- stop now with self criticum
i'm to lazy, i can't do anything, i'm .....
- hug yourself
- resieve compliments
"you looking good today"
"thank you"
- spoil yourself
by a new book

small history about Valentine
 Pope Gelasius I in 496 14 February called out to the day of Saint Valentine
William Shakespear in 1605 Hamlet:
"Tomorrow is Saint Valentine’s day,
  All in the morning betime,
And I a maid at your window,
To be your Valentine."

I LOVE YOU HERE TO ALWAYS


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!