All images are protected by copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Design: susi-art; Susanna Redeker© 2010-2016

zaterdag 27 augustus 2016

art challenge ROOM { with a view inside and outside }


Last weekend my tent was my room on a little place in an industry grounds;
see google maps, the little kind of forest corner is were we slept,
at the motorcross area was the archery game > map <
I went to an archery game with my union hbv Phoenix

We have had four big party tents as our kitchen and living | dining room.



We all slept in tents on the ground and one in a tree!

Or in a retro caravan.

My tent.
Inside my tent I had my cosy sleeping area with all wool blankets,
wool sheepskin and more 'to-keep-warm-at-night'things.
I'm not good at bow-hunting, but I sure have had lots of fun!

please visit ARIANELUCIAVERONICAANNTONpatricemelodyeSUSANNAPIETERBIECAROLE,
TAMMIENORMA,ERICSTEFANIEtheresaSHARMONBARBARAROBERTOBEVINSTA MANOKARI
 ...
to s
ee what they came up with on this theme. bold names means posts are up

our host: tinyWOOLF





11 opmerkingen:

  1. Fantastic room, Susanna. And 4 party tents rolled into one sounds like just the ticket! Thank you for drawing your cosy corner. If I wasn't such a tent critic. ...
    This actually also reminds me of a creative camp I once took in Drenthe in the early eighties!
    Thxs for playing, Susanna !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh wow, that sounds like proper camping. I love it. Love that you've drawn the inside of your cozy space too. I used to shoot a bow and arrow, but just for fun, not for hunting. I could never pull back enough power for hunting. But I remember shooting the targets was so much fun. I should try it again some day. :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. It's been a long time since I slept in a tent, and yours reminds me of those happy times. It looks like you had a beautiful camping spot! I really enjoyed your sketch of the inside of your tent, with the bow and arrow and even your shoes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi Susanna. Looks like a terrific room with a view and a fun weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hi Susanne, I love the view in your tent.
    Lucia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What fun to campout in the fresh air, warmed by cozy wool blankets. I'm glad you got a few sketches in for good measure!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. lovely natural views - inside and out.
    And the sketches are cool too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. next time, I am so in ;-) seriously, that looks like a perfect weekend. and a lot of new perspectives.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Looks like you had a fun time.
    I also like camping with real blankets and pillow, no sleeping bag. Sweet sketch.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for passing by and leave me a note!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment!